Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Jokes and Riddles

Every now and then the students need to loosen up and have a little fun. I know that I still remember jokes and riddles from when I was a child. If you tell a kid a catchy joke then they will go around and tell everyone they know. This website offers clean and fun jokes and riddles for children. If I were a teacher I would have a joke of the day or write a riddle on the board and see if the students could figure it out. The man who made this website used to be a ventriloquist and wanted to put some if his favorite jokes and riddles on the internet to be shared with children. I think that the goal was just to share these with others because it was something he really enjoyed doing and wanted to continue entertaining children in some way.
http://www.brownielocks.com/jokes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment